We need common sense representation in all positions throughout our county. Here are some great options to consider:
- Apply to a Board or Commission within your city. See our February mailer for current options.
- Apply to a Board or Commission within Santa Clara County.
- Run for a public office in 2022. Contact us to start training and planning now.
- Register with SVGOP as a Volunteer. Sign up today!
- View opportunities at Volunteer Opportunities
When you register with us, we will follow up to clarify how you would like to help. Example roles include:
Neighborhood Leader is the heart, soul, and strength of our ground game. We depend on you to represent the SVGOP to your neighborhood, gather input on the issues that matter to your neighbors, and connect them to what we do at SVGOP.
Media Engagement Leader is an ongoing role, to coordinate media planning and scheduling, for print and digital media.
Vote Center Monitors work 4-8 hours a day during the election season to observe and report incidents related to election integrity.
Ballot Processing Monitors also work during the election season to observe the ballot processing and vote counting at the Registrar of Voters office, to ensure they are following established procedures.
Phone Banking Representatives can work from the comfort of their homes to get out the vote and support specific issues and candidates.
All roles are critical to our success. We will provide training and advice to help get you started.