County Supervisor Mike Wasserman
- Use my experience as a successful business owner to help businesses grow & create jobs
- Put my background as a Certified Financial Planner to work fixing the budget without new taxes.
- Utilize my history as an effective local Mayor to protect vital services, improve efficiencies and keep families safe.
- Psychology degree and Certified Financial Planning license from the University of Southern California
- Business Owner
- Los Gatos City Councilman
- Mayor of Los Gatos (2004-05 & 2008-09)
- 50 year County resident; Married 30 years and have two children
- Voted "Best Volunteer & Best Civic Minded Citizen" for working w/ kids in schools & sports
- Balanced budgets every year without raising taxes or cutting services
Return to Elected Officials