Board Member Julie Constant
- I will bring multiple perspectives to the school board. Those of a private school parent, a charter school parent, and a public school parent.
- I will ensure we provide a quality education for our children, while ensuring bond proceeds and taxes are used efficiently.
- I will build on my relationships with community groups and elected leaders for the benefit of our children and our schools.
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Parent
- Married with 5 young children, Pre-K to 4th Grade
- PTA President, Lynhaven Elementary School
- PTA Vice President, 2 years
- Experience as PTA Membership, School Wear, Fundraising, Silent Auction, and Pumpkin Walk Chairs
Return to Elected Officials